Fishing Guide Service:
- Broken into 4.5 hour, half-day segments.
- Choose from either 6:30am-11am and/or 4:30pm-9pm (subject to change as the seasons do).
- Fish for Spotted/Largemouth Bass, Crappie, or Striper.
- Hire an experienced, USCG Licensed Master Captain.
- Be safe during your family or corporate outing, sunset sightseeing, or cocktail cruise.
A View from the Lake (Real Estate):
- View lake-front property and learn about the depth of the dock and surrounding areas.
- Learn about lake history and the locations of the marinas and restaurants Lake Lanier offers.
- Receive your own copy of "the HANDBOOK of Georgia Boating Laws and Responsibilities".